Biology 1100 Study Guide for Lab Exam #2
Friday, 12/09 (SCC 119)
For each lab, you are expected to have read the lab manual and know the procedures.
You had answered the questions for each lab, and made any corrections during discussion at the end of the lab, so be familiar with those questions.
Some of the main concepts for each lab are listed below.
- DNA - The Master Molecule: DNA and RNA structure, DNA replication, transcription, translation (Answer Key)
- Mitosis and Meiosis: animal and plant mitosis, spermatogenesis and oogenesis; slide identification (Answer Key)
- Human Genetics: alleles and inheritance, codominance and incomplete dominance, sex linkage, genotype and phenotype ratios (Answer Key)
- Thermal Pollution: relationships between temperature, oxygen, and respiration; thermal pollution (Answer Key)
- Mark and Recapture: carrying capacity, estimating population size (Answer Key)
- Classification and Keying: dichotomous keys and classification (Answer Key)
|Biology 1100 9:9
||© 2016 Biology 1100. all rights reserved. Updated: Dec 02, 2016.